- Participate in quality system development projects for the design, manufacture and post-marketing follow-up of medicines, medical devices/in vitro diagnostics and cosmetics in a leading company in this field in Spain.
- Expand your knowledge in the design, development and manufacture of medical devices/in vitro diagnostics by working on the development of the technical documentation of a product for a renowned company.
- Acquire skills in statistics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, risk analysis, state-of-the-art assessment and, in general, the essential skills for professionals working in quality departments in the digital era.
- Actively participate in the design and development of clinical research on medical devices.
- You have a degree in pharmacy, biomedical engineering or a master’s degree related to quality management, drug registration or clinical research.
- You enjoy working in a team with a strong focus on achieving objectives.
- You are willing to invest time in your continuing education.
- You are interested in innovation.
- You have initiative, enjoy creativity and are proactive in providing solutions.
- You are responsible and meet your commitments.
- You are willing to travel to our clients’ facilities on time.
- You communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing, in Spanish and English.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
Regulatory testing for the quality control of drugs, medical devices, cosmetics and veterinary products.
Development and implementation of Quality Management Systems ISO 13485, ISO 9001, GDP, GMP, GLP in insourcing format.
Management and preparation of technical dossiers for medical devices, obtaining advance licences for manufacturing and importing medical devices and in vitro diagnostic products, and technical management.