- Goods receipt and storage following the established procedures
- Management of the associated documentation
- Raw materials and consumables stock control
- Dispensing of required raw materials and consumables to the areas
- Preparation of process lines
- Waste management
- Collaboration in the management of complaints to suppliers
- Logistics/Warehouse technician or similar technical training
- ERP systems knowledge
- GMP knowledge
- Dynamic person
- Organization capacity
- Person with initiative
- Time efficiency
- Team working skills
- Goal orientated
- Attention to detail
For more information or if you would like to apply for the offer, please contact email@example.com
TAAV Biomanufacturing Solutions, SLU (TAAV), a wholly owned subsidiary of Asklepios Biopharmaceuticals (AskBio) and Bayer AG, manufactures enzymatic DNA for the production of recombinant adeno-associated viruses (rAAVs) used in gene therapies.
This synthetic material, called neDNA™, is manufactured in a biotechnological process following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for clinical and commercial applications of DNA in rAAV therapeutic vectors.
neDNA™ is an alternative to the plasmid DNA commonly used in the manufacture of rAAVs. Its use can significantly shorten manufacturing lead times and facilitate faster production of rAAVs with a higher safety profile by eliminating residual bacterial sequences of plasmid DNA in the rAAV product.
TAAV was founded in 2019 and became 100% owned by AskBio in 2022. The company’s headquarters, manufacturing facilities and laboratories are located in San Sebastian, Spain.