Gaiker is looking for an autonomous and creative person, with a vocation for commercial activity, strategic vision, analytical, planning and business development skills at national and international level. The candidate must have excellent social, communication and scientific interlocution skills.
- Responsibility for the planning, management and development of the market activity in the field of Biotechnology.
- Increase and management of the customer portfolio.
- Development of R&D proposals for individual clients or in consortium, and technology transfer to companies in the sector.
- Contracting of advanced technological services.
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine or chemical sciences.
- Knowledge of the biotechnology sector, and specifically of activities in biomedicine, biodetection and industrial microbiology.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Class B driving license.
It will be an asset:
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Previous commercial activity in research centers or business R&D units. Experience in a similar role will be an asset.
- Practical experience in local, national and European R&D&I project funding support programs and tools.
- Experience in research activity demonstrated by participation and/or management of R&D&I projects.