- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards (minimum 1 year experience).
- Academic background in chemical sciences, biochemistry or similar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possession of a driving licence.
- Proactive person with the ability to work in a team.
It will be valued:
- Master’s degree in quality and/or environmental management systems.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 13485 and ISO 15189 standards.
- Fluent English in oral and written communication.
If you are interested please send your CV to https://biolanmb.com/trabaja-con-nosotros-as/ with the reference of Quality Technician
BIOLAN Group develops, manufactures and markets analytical and diagnostic methods, mainly based on biosensors, to detect and quantify molecules related to food quality and safety, as well as to health.