«We work on the development of healthy environments that preserve and improve people’s health and quality of life.»
Sign up for the programme, the registration period for which ends on 1 December next
Tecnalia promotes start-ups in the medtech industry whose activity is based on biomedical engineering, neuroengineering, medical robotics, in vitro diagnostics, regenerative medicine, advanced therapy and digital health.
This accelerator stands out for its focus on start-ups based on sophisticated technologies (deeptech) and, above all, for offering them all of Tecnalia’s technological development capacity.
One of the problems generally encountered by startups in the health field is the lack of programmes with the appropriate technological capacity for their development needs.
Benefits of the programme:
- Impact mentoring on your project
- Mentoring sessions with start-ups that have developed their activitiy with Tecnalia
- Networking and access to our network of collaborators and entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Working hand in hand with technologists who are specialists in the business
- Special conditions for financing R&D&I activities
Sign up for the programme, for which the registration period ends on 1 December.
To find out more and register, go to the Tecnalia website: