AJL Ophthalmic, a company located in the Alava Technology Park, is looking for a Technical Product Specialist.
Descripcion of the position:
The functions that you will have to perfomr will be the following:
- Collaborate with the R&D department in development projects within the company. Preparation of the design dossier of the products under development.
- Bibliographic searches, preparation of reports and reading of scientific literature.
- Responsible for the regulatory compliance of a specific range of the medical devices manufactured, through the maintenance and the review of the technical files of the products.
- Collaboration and participation in audits carried out by Notified Bodies under MDR 2017/745 and ISO 13485.
- Carrying out post-marketing follow-up of the product.
- Collaboration with the marketing/commercial department by carrying out product presentations at technical level and assisting in customer enquiries.
- Coordination with the Purchasing department to carry out incoming inspection of raw materials and approvals.
We offer indefinite contract and remuneration to be defined depending on the candidates’s worth/experience.
- 2 years of experience in company
- Management and purification of organic compounds
- Physical and chemical characterisation of organic compounds, analytical methods.
- Knowledge of polymer characterisation.
- Knowledge of polymer characterisation
Regulatory knowledge of medical devices MDR2017/745, GMP and ISO 13485
- High level of English.
Experience in medical/scienfitic writing is an asset.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Technical Product Specialist”.
About AJL Ophthalmics
AJL Opthalmics was founded in 1992 and is located in the Araba Technology Park. They specialise in designing, manufacturing and distributing medical devices in the fields of ophthalmology, veterinary medicine, cranio-maxillofacial reconstruction and airways.