The Cluster is actively collaborating in the following programme:
Training and Employment Scheme for the Biomedical Sector in Bizkaia
In collaboration with DEMA (The Bizkaia Authority Agency for Employment and Entrepreneurship), we are offering you the chance to hire a life sciences or bio-engineering graduate for 3 or 4 months, with funding of up to €8,152 per job position. Internship contracts will take run from 1 June to 31 October. The registration process will take place online.
The LaborLan II project is divided into different lines of action, one of which consists of a training and employment scheme in collaboration with the Basque Health Cluster, which has the greatest representation of the bio-science and health sector in the Historic Territory of Bizkaia and is a key agent for identifying needs in the sector and facilitating the balance of supply and demand for professional profiles and skills.
This programme has a dual purpose:
- To increase the employability of those taking part, facilitating entry into the employment market and providing them with the necessary skills (technical, personal and experience) to set out on a highly called-for career in the bio-sciences and health sector.
- To improve the competitiveness of businesses in the bio-science and health sector, adjusting professional skills to current and future requirements, smoothing transfer across generations and supporting a sector in a process of recovery and job creation.
Call to businesses who will take in participants in Phase II of their professional experience
- Purpose: Guidance and tutoring of practical learning for participants in the position of Biohealth Project Technician
- of places: 15.
- Amount (excluding VAT): Up to 8,152 euros/position
- Execution period: Up to 31 October 2021.
- Access to the scheme: Companies wishing to take part in the scheme by taking on one or more participants for their Phase II professional experience must apply by the final date as described in these rules.
Proposals will be reviewed, and interviews will be held before accepting or rejecting the companies’ applications, in the order they are received, provided that they are of sufficient quality for the job position to be covered, appointed task and mentoring for each participant.
There are 15 places to be covered. Each company will take on one participant. However, if an insufficient number of companies sign up for the scheme to cover these 15 positions, this number may be increased by one for each firm, until all 15 vacancies have been covered.
– Basic requirements for companies:
- Location in Bizkaia.
- Biomedical sector.
– Deadline for submission of applications:
From the publication of these rules until the start date for Phase II (until 31 May 2021).
– Presentation of applications:
The registration process will take place online.
BOB_cas (in Spanish)