Cyber Surgery is looking to strengthen the Robotics Development Team in charge of developing a Surgical Robot by adding a new member with expertise in PLC programming and robotics’ theory to add new and innovative functionalities into our system.
- Multidisciplinary work team, like mechanical design, quality affairs,…
- Positive work enviroment! Great conditions and benefits which include flexibility for a balanced work-life.
Negotiable according to candidate’s value. The job will be at Cyber Surgery’s facilities in the Miramón Technology Park.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or similar
- Language: fluent in English and Spanish
- At least 2 years of experience in PLC and Robot Programming, preferably in TwinCAT
- Problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills, team worker, cooperative and proactive attitude
- Theoretical robotics and its implementation
- Robotics’ control and automation
- Structure text programming
- Robotics’ modeling and calibration
- Desirable CI/CD
- Medical product development experience desirable
If you are interested, you can register for the offer in the “Careers” section of their website.
Their MISSION: Improve the life quality of patients through innovative technological solutions.
Their VISION: To be a benchmark in technological solutions for health.
Their VALUES: Passion, Innovation, Team, Transparency, Customer orientation.