Spanish technology company dedicated to the development of digital solutions for the health sector. It is looking for a Manager and Verifier of public grants for the implementation of R&D&I projects.
- Research of cutting-edge solutions in digital health
- Development of articles related to digital health/company projects
- Search for scientific information in the medical-technological field
- Support in the documentary management of projects
- Collaboration in the technical preparation of proposals (drafting of application reports)
- Participation in our radar for the search, selection, monitoring and verification of national, regional and European aid programmes for R&D&I
- Participation in internal management of projects under development
Complementary support tasks:
- Support to the steering commitiee
- Reinforcement with researchers in the preparation of proposals
- Search for scientific articles
- Research and knowledg of national and European regulations
- Collaboration in the justification of projects presented ans approved
They offer a permanent contract with the possibility of teleworking. The salary is approximately 24.000 €.
The work centre is located in Vitoria.
- University degree and PhD in health area, preferably in biological sciences or health area (pharmacy, nursing), medicine, veterinary medicine, biomedical engineering or similar.
- High knowledge of internet tools (search engines).
- High level of computer and office automation skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High level of English, minimum C1 but preferably C2.
|European Public Aid Management||
|Preparation of project proposals||
|Preparation of commercial proposals in English||
|Development of research projects||
Knowledge in technology forecasting and competitive intelligence will be an asset.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
E PROCESS MED is looking for this external support body to provide its Medical-Scientific Committee with a greater capacity for analysis and discernment on certain procedures and medical specialities.
Its mission is to serve as an advisory and review body for the functionalities and specifications of the developments and products generated by the company. Its composition varies, but its main members are healthcare professionals of recognised prestige and extensive experience at both the clinical and teaching levels.