AJL Ophthalmic, a company located in the Alava Technology Park, is looking for a Regulatory Product Specialist.
Descripcion of the position:
The functions that you will have to perfomr will be the following:
- Responsible for the regulatory compliance of a specific range of the medical devices manufactured, through the maintenance and the review of the technical files of the products.
- Coordination and supervision of the clinical and post-marketing trials.
- Collaboration and participation in audits carried out by Notified Bodies under MDR 2017/745 and ISO 13485.
We offer indefinite contract and remuneration to be defined depending on the candidates’s worth/experience.
- 1 year experience with medical devices in quality assurance/regulatory affairs.
- MDD/MDR, GMP and ISO regulations.
- High level of English.
- Biomedical engineering
Experience in medical/scienfitic writing is an asset.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Regulatory Product Specialist”.
About AJL Ophthalmics
AJL Opthalmics was founded in 1992 and is located in the Araba Technology Park. They specialise in designing, manufacturing and distributing medical devices in the fields of ophthalmology, veterinary medicine, cranio-maxillofacial reconstruction and airways.