Biokeralty Research Institute AIE, R&D&I unit of the Keralty Group, is looking for an R+D+I PROJECT COORDINATOR profile for its headquarters located in the Alava Technology Park.
In coherence with Keralty’s Health Model, BioKeralty’s work is oriented to dynamize and drive the research and development processes in different health areas. Its main research areas are chronicity, regenerative medicine, cancer, personalized medicine and digital health, along with others such as value in health or the social and community dimension.
- The candidate would be integrated into Biokeralty’s program structure, with functions related to proposal preparation, partner search, participation in technological platforms, technical execution of proposals, development of coordination, dissemination and exploitation activities within the framework of current and future projects, within the health sector.
- Immediate incorporation in a leading business group in its sector, in a stable position and an attractive negotiable remuneration depending on the value provided. The selection process will be carried out on an individual basis and in an initial interview, further details will be provided.
- Integration in a young team of researchers, with high capacity for teamwork, oriented to the development of research projects within various areas of health.
- University degree in biomedical engineering, biotechnology, medicine, chemistry, biology, pharmacy or other scientific-technical specialties.
- Possess specialization in health.
- Demonstrable contacts in relevant European institutions in these sectors.
- Experience and knowledge in European research programs (H2020, Horizon Europe and others), both in proposal preparation and execution.
- Experience in NMBP (H2020) and Cluster 1-Health (Horizon Europe).
High level of English and proven ability to use it in working environments.
- Complementary training in dissemination, communication, business models and exploitation of R&D assets.
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years.
- Ability to work, self-management, work in multidisciplinary environments, proactive attitude, leadership, negotiation skills, availability to travel nationally and internationally.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org