The candidate will join the Biokeralty organisation at its offices in the Alava Technology Park (Miñano Mayor), carrying out duties related to attracting and preparing proposals, searching for partners, taking part on technological platforms, implementing technical proposals, and developing coordination, dissemination and operational activities within the framework of current and future projects.
- Engineer/degree in biomedical engineering, biotechnology, chemical medicine, biology, pharmacy or other scientific-technical specialities. Specialisation in health will be an advantage. Proven contacts in relevant European institutions in these sectors would also be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of European research programmes (H2020, Horizon Europe and others), in terms of both preparing and implementing proposals. Experience in SC1 and NMBP-Cluster Health will be particularly valued.
- High level of English and proven ability to use it in working environments.
- Additional training on healthcare business models and exploiting R&D assets would be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience.
Other requirements or qualifications:
- Working capacity, self-management, work in multidisciplinary environments, proactive attitude, leadership skills, negotiation skills, willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
- We offer immediate incorporation into a leading business group in its sector, in a stable position with an attractive negotiable salary depending on the calibre of the skills provided. The selection process will be carried out on an individual basis and further details will be provided at the initial interview.
- Incorporation into a team of young researchers, with high capacity for teamwork, focused on developing research projects in various health-related areas.