Laboratorios Rubió continues to invest in new talent in order to continue to grow as professionals in the medical-pharmaceutical sector. Their diagnostics business unit continues to grow and their collaboration with OWL Metabolomics, a leading biotechnology company in the development of products for the early diagnosis of diseases and in metabolomics services for the scientific community and industry in the human and animal health, food, nutrition and cosmetics sectors, among others, is essential for this.
They currently have a vacancy for a Quality Manager for the laboratory in Derio, in the Basque Country. They are looking for a person with initiative, proactive and resolute with a desire to learn and face new challenges.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 quality management systems.
- English medium-high level.
It will be valued:
- Previous experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of EU regulation 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
What will be your duties?
- Maintenance, review and improvement of the quality system, procedures and records in the different areas of the ISO 9001 and 13485 standards.
- Management of non-conformities, corrective and preventive actions.
- Identification and control of legal and regulatory requirements in collaboration with other areas.
- Participation in both internal and external audits with the notified body and customers.
- Communication with notified bodies and health authorities.
- Participation in the preparation of the technical dossiers of in vitro diagnostic medical devices, together with the technical director and with the collaboration of the technical staff.
- Registration and maintenance of technical dossiers for in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
What do they offer?
- Stable recruitment
- Full time
- Possibility of teleworking
- Possibility of professional growth and development
- Working in a multidisciplinary team and in a company with a lot of projection.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
A biotechnology company specialising in metabolomics services and a leader in developing a comprehensive diagnosis for liver disease and other highly prevalent diseases. It has extensive expertise in this field, making it a sound, proven partner for services and products for the pharmaceutical industry.