At Progenika Grifols, we are looking for a Project Manager for R&D Department.
What are your Responsabilities?
- Search for funding opportunities for R&D and Clinical Research Projects and you will have direct contact with funding bodies.
- Prepare applications for grants in order to get funding for R&D and Clinical Research Projects, including drafting the technical content of applications, preparing budget and ensuring suitable allocating of resources, contact with collaborators, etc.
- Manage grants, including monitoring projects execution and technical and financial reporting to funding institution.
- Set up and coordinate Clinical Research Projects, being in touch with clinical partners, preparing clinical research documentation (protocol, Ethical Committees, etc.) and monitoring research execution.
- Act as Local Compliance Coordinator and Due Diligence Coordinator within Progenika in coordination with Grifols’ Global Compliance department, ensuring suitable implementation of Compliance Policies in Progenika.
- Repare reports on issues regarding Grants and Clinical Research Projects on request of General Direction and R&D Direction.
Who you Are?
- You have a degree specialized in Biotechnology, Biology, Medicine and similar.
- You have experience of 2-3 years in a similar position.
- You are proactive and curious.
- You have an Advanced level of English.
What we Offer?
- Contract of Employment: Permanent Position.
- Location: Derio.
It is a brilliant opportunity for you, Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, Grifols has over 20.000 employees in 30 countries. Grifols’ three main divisions – Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital – develop, manufacture and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries.
A leader in transfusion medicine, the Diagnostic Division is a global business focused on providing innovative solutions to help ensure the safety of the blood and plasma supply, detect human diseases and monitor therapies. The division advances patient care with diagnostic solutions to improve disease detection and management, and simplify laboratory operations.