Description of the job:
VIVEbiotech is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team of Project Managers in the Business Development department. The mission of this key position will be managing complex and multi-departmental projects in which VIVEbiotech is working and additional ones that are coming linked to VIVEbiotech´s increasing capacities, in order to give to the customers on time responses that satisfy their requirements at every moment along the project. VIVEbiotech is currently working for a pipeline of more than 35 international projects for companies based in US, Europe and Asia.
- You will give active support to generate and maintain a loyal and growing client portfolio, through an optimal management of tailor-made projects (CDMO) that meet their needs.
- Manage the relationship with Customer during the project development: solve doubts, answer new requirements, prepare reports,..
- Negotiate with customer project additional scope conditions (preparation of specific addendum covering a detailed technical description, timelines and budget).
- Coordinate internal activities ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget coordinating people from other departments to provide specific project information.
- Manage Project-related documentation: Minutes, Reports…
- Attend and organize Online or Presential meetings with customers when it is needed, to maintain the best relationship with our customers.
- Attend to international biotech/pharma congresses and events with our Bussines Development team when it is needed.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
VIVEbiotech is a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 20 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in them. They develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases. They are looking for you to be part of their Team!