Abyntek is looking for a sales manager to manage the IVD business line.
Carry out the necessary commercial and strategic actions to meet projected sales targets:
- Identify sales targets and proactively build relationships
- Identify, develop, evaluate and retain key accounts and customers
- Increase sales in the designated territory and achieve overall sales targets as well as other defined performance metrics
- Monitor sales performance and devise corrective action plans when necessary
- Maintain all customer records accurate and up to date using the Company’s CRM on a regular basis
Conduct technology watch to identify new products with market potential to be added to the company’s distribution portfolio:
- Negotiate distribution contracts with suppliers
- Market research
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of the marketing and sales plan for new products
Supervise the regulatory compliance of imported/distributed products:
- Requesting and verifying compliance documentation
- Verification of regulatory compliance of imported / distributed products
The job will have to be reported to the commercial manager.
Minimum education and experience:
- Degree in Health Sciences, with minimum 3 years’ experience in similar positions.
- Knowledge of EC IVD legislation and regulations
Technical training in molecular biology, genomics, latest generation sequencing, immunohistochemistry, immunohistochemistry, immunology will be an asset.
- English: level C1 or higher
- Proactive person, with initiative, leadership skills and independent
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in CRM management
If you are interested, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abyntek Biopharma is a biotech company founded in 2006, specialised in the development, production and commercialisation of antibodies and bioreagents for scientific research. A portfolio of more than 30 international suppliers, a catalogue with more than 46,000 references of antibodies, proteins and ELISA kits and hundreds of successfully executed custom development projects of monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins, guarantee the quality and technical capacity of Abyntek as a reliable supplier of research reagents.