From i+Med S.Coop, we are looking for a person for the position of International Sales Manager, with a background in Health Sciences and at least 4 years of experience in similar positions in companies in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sector.
Reporting to the Sales Management, the selected person will be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the company’s medical devices in the areas of traumatology, ophthalmology and aesthetics.
Perfil del candidato:
- Education in Health Sciences is essential.
- Fluency in English: written and spoken.
- Professional experience in companies in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sector.
- Minimum experience of 4 years as Sales Manager/Commercial Key Accounts (very valuable if you have experience in the area of Traumatology, Ophthalmology and Aesthetics).
- Market knowledge and experience of successfully entering a new market sector or country.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts.
- Proactive and responsible person with the aim of always driving positive customer satisfaction.
- Ability to plan and organise, persuade and influence. Results-oriented person.
- Residence or possibility of residence in the Vitoria-Gasteiz area or surrounding area.
If you are interested, please apply on their website
i+Med is a co-operative of scientists with its own technology, Adaptek Technology. It focuses on the research, development and manufacture of innovative products in the field of biomedical engineering. It is an innovative proposal based on two lines of business:
- Development of technology for third parties: Specialists in creating smart systems for the controlled release of active substances adapted to the needs of each customer.
- Catalogue of own medical devices: Its AdaptMed line of medical devices consists of:
- Injectable hyaluronic acid, applied in the fields of traumatology, ophthalmology and aesthetics.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) products.
i+Med is made up of a highly qualified scientific team, which supports customers from their initial idea to the launch of the product on the market, always under the strict control of the pharma manufacturing process and a stringent quality policy.