Description of the job:
VIVEbiotech is looking for a Head of Business Development to perform a key position reporting directly to the Business Development Director. Your main responsibility will be the detection and generation of new business opportunities for VIVEbiotech with the objective of materializing them into new contracts for the company. You will carry out the negotiation of these new opportunities, in collaboration with the person responsible for the preparation of Technical Proposals. You will have under your responsibility a Market Insigh Analyst who is part of our business development team. This person is required to have at least 5 years of experience in sales/business development in the pharmaceutical/biotech company, mainly in the CDMO sector, as well as a scientific/technical background, essential for an adequate interaction with VIVEbiotech’s client.
- You will be responsible for identifying and generating new customer opportunities interested in VIVEbiotech’s services with the ultimate goal of materializing them into new contracts and fulfilling the Annual Sales Plan.
- You will manage the negotiation processes with our customers.
- You will perform a global follow-up of VIVEbiotech’s portfolio of potential clients.
- You will prepare and attend customer meetings at VIVEbiotech or at the customer’s site.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of the VIVEbiotech market including potential customers, competitors and technology partners among others.
- You will play a key role in overseeing the company’s technology watch.
- You will prepare and attend several international events per year specialized in the sector.
- You will be able to collaborate in the preparation of technical proposals if required.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
VIVEbiotech is a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 20 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in them. They develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases. They are looking for you to be part of their Team!