You will join a group of computer scientists and biologists, with an individualised induction and training plan, in the software lines for animal research (AniBio©) and biological samples (NorayBanks©).
- Higher Level Training Cycle in Web Applications Development (DAW) or Multiplatform (DAM), or university or technical studies (Bootcamp).
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary and self-managed teams and a sense of commitment to our clients, the core of our business.
What’s on offer:
- You will receive a competitive remuneration, according to your qualifications, in line with the market reality.
- We will support you in your professional growth through a career plan with frequent salary reviews.
- You will have corporate life and accident insurance.
- You will use agile methodologies (Scrum).
- You will be able to automate and control versions with AzureDevops.
- You will be able to combine your personal, family and work life through the following facilities:
- Flexible working hours (8h00-17h00, Monday to Thursday).
- Intensive working day in summer and Christmas (eight weeks a year), and every Friday.
- Pack of 27 working days of holidays. – Hybrid working model (remote and on-site, with two or three days of telecommuting per week).
- You will benefit from advanced human resources management and corporate social responsibility policies (equality and diversity plan, incorporation of young talent, digital disconnection, occupational health and safety, etc.).
- You will join a company focused on emerging areas of technological innovation and high scientific, health and social value (human health research).
- You will contribute to national and European R&D&I projects.
- You will be integrated in a friendly and collaborative work environment, within a young, dynamic and enthusiastic but expert and innovative team, united by a common purpose: to accompany our clients in the challenge of improving scientific research.
For further information, please contact our Talent Manager, Paola Salanueva, through LinkedIn or at email@example.com
NorayBio is a Basque bioinformatics company, founded in 2002, which produces its own applications for the biosciences sector, covering the entire software life cycle (design, development, implementation and support), in two modalities: Cloud and On Premise. Our clients are public and private entities in the scientific-technological field (R&D centres, universities, biobanks, laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies), in more than twenty countries. However, NorayBio’s main asset is its human capital: twenty-five highly qualified people with an interdisciplinary profile (biology-ICTs) working in the Bizkaia Technology Park.