Would you like to design, develop and validate electronic solutions and products in the field of biomedical research?
Bexen cardio is looking for candidates like you.
Designing, developing and validating electronic solutions and products in the field of research.
Design and development of hardware and software for embedded systems:
- Designing software architecture.
- Embedded software development (C, C++ and RTOS languages), taking industry standards and robustness and security criteria into account.
- Software validation.
- Electronic design taking EMC criteria into account.
- Electronic engineering / Automation and industrial electronics engineering / Telecommunications engineering / Master’s degree in embedded systems / Master’s degree or equivalent engineering degrees
- Willingness to travel
- English and Basque (B2)
- Knowledge of software validation tools, FPGA, cybersecurity, and regulations applicable to healthcare products (MDD, MDR, IEC 62304, etc.) will be an advantage.
- We are looking for a dynamic and proactive person, with the initiative to propose solutions and the ability to implement them.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with interpersonal skills.
- Responsibility and commitment.
What do we offer in return?
- A professional career working alongside a dynamic team in the world of healthcare.
- Get involved in the company’s strategic projects.
- Be part of a consolidated company that is growing in the sector, is committed to innovation and design and has a long international track record.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About BEXEN CARDIO (OSATU SCOOP)
Bexen Cardio is a cooperative specialising in electro-medical equipment in the field of cardiology, where concern for the care and well-being of people, together with continuous development and innovation have been our raison d’être. With a 40-year track record of saving lives, we continue to be the only Spanish manufacturer of defibrillators and have a large international market.
Communication, innovation and constant day-to-day learning make the Bexen Cardio team a team of qualified, dedicated people, whose professional and personal development are the basis of the cooperative’s success and growth.