SABELEC, a startup in the health sector that develops a project for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, belonging to a business group in the industrial sector, seeks to incorporate to the team a person with studies in Electronic Engineering for the area of product development in our work centre in Donostia (90% telework option). The person will play a key role in the design, development and testing of electronic architecture, equipment and parts.
If you share the passion for science, technology and engineering, and want to grow as a professional in the biosciences sector, SABELEC is your place.
The main functions are:
- Analyse user requirements and provide creative and innovative electronic concepts.
- Defining technical product specifications.
- Definition and design of new devices/concepts for the electrical architecture of equipment: PCB, sensors, data acquisition means, electrical safety, software…
- Develop, document and test electronic solutions considering: the whole product life cycle, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Develop PCB and software product validation tools.
- Generation of design documentation and test procedures and reports.
- Generation of manufacturing documentation.
- Planning and monitoring of electronic development.
- Education: Telecommunication Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic and Automatic Engineering, Industrial Electronic Engineering.
- At least 1 year experience in Electronic CAD SW tools, Altium, Atmel, application of Electrical Safety and EMC standards (CE, ETL …).
- Indispensable resident in Spain
- Languages required: English – Advanced level
- Necessary knowledge: Industrial, Electronics, CAD
- Technical specificationsS: Software, Documentation, Programming languages, Data acquisition
- C programming language and other languages are valued.
What they offer:
- Being part of a multidisciplinary and highly qualified team participating in technologically innovative projects.
- Continue your professional development with us and have access to a wide range of training (technical training, skills, languages…).
- Make your way of working more flexible. We have a telecommuting policy and an office in Donostia.
If your are interested get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org