At Clínica Ortiz-Vigón they are looking to incorporate a professional to the clinical team at their centre in Bilbao. The main mission will be to assist the different dentistry specialists in the dental office.
Amongst your duties, she/he will be responsible for:
- Assisting the dentist in the dental office
- Preparing the different interventions
- Filing and preparing patient records
- Coordination with the reception team for the follow-up and appointment of patients, etc.
The recruitment will be on a full-time basis and the gross annual remuneration will be approx. €24,000.
- They are looking for profiles with training as a Dental Assistant and/or Oral Hygienist preferably with a minimum experience of 1 year. Immediate availability, knowledge of GESDEN, and experience in the dental sector will be valued.
- They are looking for a professional with organisational and decisive skills to perform their duties autonomously but with willingness and good attitude to work as part of a team.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ortiz-Vigón Dental Clinic was founded in Bilbao in 1982. Located in the centre of the city, our objective is the integral medical-surgical treatment of all pathologies affecting the maxillofacial area. To this end, we have a team of professionals at the forefront of the speciality and we work with the most advanced techniques, facilities and technical equipment.
The team of professionals that form part of the clinic has grown over time, forming a large multidisciplinary team that is highly committed and motivated to offer the best of themselves.
The Ortiz-Vigón Clinic belongs to the ARC Group. Formed by six companies specialised in their field, ARC is a group that develops knowledge, solutions and services in a multidisciplinary way within the healthcare technology sector. Focused on contributing to the development of people’s well-being, its DNA and work philosophy are based on innovation and continuous improvement.