BRTA has organised a summer course on the valorisation of research results within the framework of the UPV/EHU courses. The course, entitled “BRTA insights on valorization of research outputs: how to identify, protect and exploit generated knowledge to improve its impact”, has the following objectives:
- Encourage the interaction among agents of the innovation ecosystem to promote better processes of valorization.
- Make available to students skills and tools to improve the management of intellectual and industrial property.
- Analyse the routes to promote the creation of new technology-based companies.
The routes to identify, protect and exploit the knowledge generated in research spaces are complex and require the interaction and teamwork of many actors.
With the aim of being a meeting point for the agents involved in the valorisation processes, BRTA intends to create an annual event within the Summer Courses. We propose a two-day meeting point to share skills, tools and knowledge to improve these processes. This course includes examples of the nearby ecosystem, external experts and the views of different actors. It will have two main lines, with a dedicated onde-day session for each of it:
- Management of industrial and intellectual property in research centers
- Creation of new technology-based companies as a significant route of asset valorization
Activity directed to:
- University student
- Researchers and technologists
It can be attended both face-to-face and online (live). The course consists of two mornings from 9:00 to 14:30 on 18 and 19 July.
You can find all the information on the UPV/EHU website: