- Design the entire clinical phase development of investigational biological drugs based on gut microbiota.
- In collaboration with CROs, monitoring of ongoing clinical trials, including active recruitment strategies.
- Document management.
- Actively participate in our Scientific Advisory Board proposing initiatives for the implementation of new clinical trials.
- Collaborate with Quality, Quality Assurance, Business Development and Production departments.
- Liaise with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Attend national and international congresses related to the microbiome and microbiota.
- Support to grant applications for R&D projects.
- Biosanitary degree (pharmacy, medicine, chemistry, biochemistry and pharmaceutical technology).
- Demonstrable experience of at least 2 years in clinical research tasks within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent spoken and written English, accredited.
- Medium-high knowledge of the Office package.
- Organised professional, with initiative and results oriented.
If you are interested, please sen your CV to Interesatzen bazaizu, bidali zure CVa firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikrobiomik is a biopharmaceutical company created for the research, development, production and commercialisation of biological medicines based on the human microbiome. At Mikrobiomik we are developing a new generation of biological medicines based on the human microbiome, targeting serious diseases, currently with no therapeutic alternative.