Reporting to the Commercial Management, your main mission will be to ensure the achievement of the objectives set for the Bioservices business and the current and future distributions in the Biotech field.
- To guarantee the achievement of the objectives set annually for the Bioservices business.
- Facilitate the commercial activity of the different business lines associated with Bioservices through technical support to the sales network.
- Anticipate and identify public tenders in the national territory related to the activity of Bioservices and its associated distributions.
- Elaborate and present commercial offers of the Bioservices business and its associated distributions.
- Ensure the introduction of exclusive product distributions established in the strategic plan.
- Manage the suppliers associated with the exclusive distributions on a technical and commercial level, guaranteeing the flow of supply and the activities linked to new launches.
- Manage and generate all commercial information using the established tools (Sales Force/ERP).
- Lead the development of the strategic marketing and sales plan for the Bioservices business and its associated distributions together with the Sales Management.
- Collaborate with the rest of the areas to manage incidents and guarantee an optimal technical service for our customers.
- Participate in the development of new projects associated with Bioservices at national level and for the Portuguese and French markets.
- Manage the costs and purchases of materials and equipment for the different projects.
- Detect new business opportunities within the biotech sector.
- Coordinate with the Bioservices operations manager the activity related to storage services for biological samples and medicines to meet the client’s requirements.
What does it offer?
- The opportunity to be a key player in a pioneering and challenging business within a long established company in the healthcare sector.
- Immediate entry
- Specialised training provided by the company
- Full time and flexible working hours
- Graduate in Biomedical Engineering or Health Sciences. Experience of at least 3 years in project management in the biotech sector, preferably in the commercial area.
- Leadership skills, commercial dynamism, customer orientation, proactivity and autonomy, as well as a sense of co-responsibility.
- Preferably residing in the Basque Country, although we are open to other options.
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: high level of English (C1), French and/or German desirable.
- IT tools: Office package, CRM management
For more information or if you would like to apply for the offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bexen Medical:
Located in Hernani, the company has over 42 years of experience in the health sector and manufactures single-use medical devices. It is also a pioneer in managing and storing biological samples at -80ºC, with 3 sites in Spain (Hernani, Santiago and Madrid). The incorporation of the new surgical mask production plant in 2020 will make it the largest national manufacturer of surgical masks.