The deadline for applying for aid for strategic projects for the industrial transition of the pharmaceutical sector and the medical devices sector, under the PERTE SALUD de VANGUARDIA, within the framework of the Plan for Recovery, Transformation and Resilience in 2022, opened yesterday.
On 22 April, the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism organised an information day on the following two lines of aid:
- Line of aid for R&D&I projects in the field of connected industry 4.0 (Active_Financing)
- Line of aid for innovation and sustainability plans in the field of manufacturing industry
For those who could not attend, the ministry published the presentation used for the event:
The aid for the manufacturing industry has a call dedicated to pharma, whose deadline started on 18 May and will end on 15 June. It will have a budget of 50 million euros to be divided in half between grants and loans, and it will be possible to apply for one, the other or both. In addition, the call for proposals will be competitive.
All projects submitted will have to have a minimum of 100,000 euros in eligible items and must be completed within 24 months of being awarded the grant. There is no limit on the number of applications to be submitted by the entities, but each application will contain a single individual project, independent and autonomous in terms of the actions included and the costs and investments charged.
The thematic scope is the development and implementation of innovation projects in sustainability, in industrial companies in the pharmaceutical sector and the medical devices sector, according to the following activities:
- Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and manufacture of pharmaceutical specialities.
- Manufacture of measuring, testing and navigational instruments and apparatus.
- Manufacture of radiation, electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment.
- Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies.
- Manufacture of other chemical products.
- Industrial-scale recovery activities included in section 38.3x of CNAE 2009, provided that they have the corresponding waste management authorisation at the time of application, and the project to be carried out is classified as belonging to recovery operations.
- Activities complementary to industrial production. It will be understood that these are activities complementary to industrial production if they are carried out mainly as support services for companies in the pharmaceutical or health product sector in their industrial production processes.
- Service activities for the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.
The projects must fall within one of these two lines of action:
- Research line: industrial research, experimental development projects and/or innovation projects in organisation and processes.
- Line of innovation in sustainability and energy efficiency.
The thematic priorities are as follows:
- Circular economy and eco-innovation
- Decarbonisation, energy efficiency, new renewable energy sources and reduction of polluting emissions
- Advanced materials and products, as well as innovation in the production process derived from them
- Innovation in quality and safety processes
You can read all the information regarding this call on the official website of infosubvenciones.es: