Histocell is a Basque biopharmaceutical company focused on advanced therapy medicinal products, medical devices, and dermo cosmetics for regenerative medicine.
For their Research and Development Department, they need to recruit: a researcher with experience in stem cells for advanced therapies.
They are looking for a researcher with a BSc, MSc, or a PhD degree in cell biology or equivalent, with experience in Advanced Therapies, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Cells Secretome and/or Exosome, and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC).
Description of the position:
The candidate will participate in the development and management of projects based on iPSC cells, secretome and/or exosome products for new therapeutic strategies.
- Project management and execution, data analysis, preparation of scientific reports.
- Experimental research work in stem cells projects.
- Keeping technical skills and knowledge up to date, in accordance with our Quality Assurance System and SOPs.
They offer a permanent contract. Salary might vary depending on the profile and qualifications of the selected candidate.
This position will be based at the Technological Park of Biscay (Spain).
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in life sciences or related discipline, with five or more years of research experience, preferably in industry.
- Expertise in cell culture technologies/equipment (stem cell culture, iPSC, cells secretome and/or exosome).
- Cell and molecular biology techniques: microscopic imaging, flow cytometry, cell-based assays, immunocytochemistry, ELISA.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, and to plan and conduct experiments, and to adapt experimental design based on emerging data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Fluency in English.
Applicants need to have proven experience in culturing and maintaining stem cell cultures (differentiation and functional characterization).
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com addressing Paola Salanueva (HR Manager).
Histocell is committed to provide unique professional career development opportunities, in a young and growing research company, with a highly stimulating work environment and state-of-the-art infrastructures. They embrace diversity and inclusion in their hiring practices. To check out their projects and portfolio, please visit their website.